Thursday, September 27, 2012

A new purse and some baby books

Lazy Girl has done it again. Well actually this is an older pattern but still. I love their stuff. This was a super easy bag to make and they make zippers feel like they are not even work - mostly because they aren't. I picked up the cat fabric on my Minnesota Shop Hop Bus Tour. The pattern only takes 2 fat quarters, some batting and a zipper so its really easy to pick out cordinating pieces.






The books were all picked up from my Minnesota Shop Hop Bus Tour as well. The Little Golden book came from the shop in Worthington and the other two came from the shop in Windom. This will be the last of my baby books for awhile now i think :)


Hope you are all having a great week and hopefully your Friday goes quick!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment