Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Night Sewing

I finally got my QAL blocks done!! Here all three of them are in their finished glory!


Block 10 - Quartered Star

Block 11 - Hour Glass

Block 12 - Jacob's Ladder
It feels great to be caught up with this project! I had all the fabrics cut out and just needed the time to sit down and sew...mark that one off the list! The next step was supposed to be available yesterday but its still not showing on-line so I'm still counting it...

2) Catch up on Quilting Gallery - Beginner's QAL

This weekend I'm hoping to work on another project from the list. Hopefully the baby books since I need to get a few of those finished for new babies in the family :) Working on the flannel scraps that I have doesn't sound bad either considering that the weather has turned more fall-like this week. Maybe one of those rice or wheat bags is in order for the foot of the bed hmmmmm

In other news go out and enjoy this weather since in a few months we'll be going stir crazy with snow outside!

Angela S.

No comments:

Post a Comment