Wednesday, March 27, 2013

oliver + s: have it all wallet

This weekend I finally got to work on my 'Have It All Wallet' pattern. I had ordered the pattern off of a company through Amazon....and they were lame and didn't even ship the pattern by the time that I was supposed to have it. So I ordered this from the company directly instead :) much better move.

I started working on the wallet on Friday night by cutting out all of the pieces and making copies of the pattern pieces that I needed. Once I started sewing on Saturday afternoon it took about 2 hours to complete. 

This pattern is very different than most patterns that I use because it includes pattern pieces and does not give you the measurements for the cuts of fabric. If you are familiar with garment construction this will be old hat for you. Personally I have now measured out all pieces and written them down so that I don't need to use the pattern pieces anymore. 


Finished product!


 This wallet can organize a lot of items for you. There is a spot for a smartphone, a zippered change pocked, a place for dollar bills/checkbook register, 6 card slots and another open slot of coupons/receipts.

I love the finished product and can't wait to make a few more!

Angela S.

No comments:

Post a Comment