Wednesday, April 3, 2013

2013 Goal Update

Here are the updates from my New Year's goal list :) I have a pretty good start on some things but I really need to kick it in gear with my wheelchair/walker bags. It is so easy to get distracted by shining new fabric and new patterns!

  • 13 charity pillowcases for the One Million Pillowcase Challenge - I have finished 5 pillowcases so far
  • 13 toiletries bags for Heirloom Creations - zero completed to date
  • 13 random sewing projects from Pinterest -three done
  • 26 wheelchair/walker bags for the Good Samaritan Society -three done
  • 2012 Craftsy Block of the Month quilt - top done
  • Beginner's Quilt-Along quilt - top done
  • 'Hometown' fabric shower curtain - completely done and hanging up!
  • Scaredy Cats wall hanging - top done
  • Paper pieced Christmas cat wall hanging - these pieces were put into my round robin group for the quilt guild.
  • Continue working through the book 'Three Times the Charm' - I have finished up a few tops and I am working on getting backing fabric now.


Happy sewing!

Angela S.

No comments:

Post a Comment