Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Seasonally Inappropriate

Hello all!
This isn't really the time to be working on a winter table runner but here it is anyway!

I would venture to guess that at least once during the process of working on this - there was snow on the ground. This has been a work in progress for some time and I finally decided it was time to be done. 
 

This runner is from the book 'fast & furious quilting-as-you-go' by Gudrun Erla. This is the third project that I have tackled in this book but I think it went really well. This particular pattern is called 'Curvaceous'. I haven't worked with fusible web much before so this was a real learning experience. I'm not saying that everything lines up quite right but I think its more than acceptable :) The optical illusion of it all really helps me out in this instance.


The fabric that I used is part of the baker's dozen of fat quarters that I received from last years Quilt MN Shop Hop. I thought that with the next shop hop coming up soon...I had better put the 2012 fabric to use! I still have 7 fat quarters to use up but I'm sure they will find a home somewhere. 

Happy quilting!

Angela S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment