Wednesday, June 5, 2013

No News

No sewing news to report this week. I have been working on the backing for my Craftsy BOM quilt but nothing is complete as of yet. 

I have also been going through my patterns and fabric in order to sort out things that I want to give the quilt guild for the 'community store' at the quilt show this year. I have found a few patterns that I know I won't use and I have some fabric that was gifted to me that might make it there too. It is really hard to work with fabric that you a) don't think is good quality and b) don't like the look of! Some things have just ended up in my closet and I don't think I will ever use them. Best to clear out room for things that I do like ;)

It looks like it may be a rainy weekend again so I may get to stay inside and sew. I hope you get some sewing time too!

Angela S.

No comments:

Post a Comment