Saturday, September 15, 2012

Another Free Craftsy Class

Hello All! 

I just wanted to give a heads up that there is another free quilting class on Craftsy's website. The gal leading this class is Elizabeth from Oh, Fransson! the class name is 'Creative Quilt Backs'. This class is described as a mini-class to give you a good feel of how the actual classes work and what the presentation is like.

Again this is completely free and a great way to see if you like the way that Craftsy is set up. Personally I find myself watching a lot of classes while I am in the sewing room and want some noise but don't necessarily want the radio on. The classes never expire and are available 24/7.   

In other news, I'm working on some projects on my list and should have some updates tomorrow :)

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Angela S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment