Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Stash Busting September

Well folks - it's time to face the facts. 

My stash is too big for its own good. In order to tackle this issue I am going to spell out the projects that I can work on that will take no shopping(or little shopping). For some this may just finish the top but that will work for me for the time being. I usually attempt to make my own kits for projects so that later on I know I have everything I need to finish a quilt top. The backing is usually a different story :)

I plan on taking September off from shopping so that I can get prepared for Christmas and all of its projects early. I don't have many people on my list this year but hopefully I can make a few great things for people. 

1) Catch up on Craftsy BOM
2) Catch up on Quilting Gallery - Beginner's QAL
3) Flannel scrap bag - 2 of these
4) Soft baby books - 5 of these
5) Hometown fabric layer cake - Hexagon Hip Hop quilt from 'Layer Cake, Jelly Roll and Charm Quilts' 
6) 7 charm packs - I will be working my way through the book 'Three Times the Charm'
7)1 Halloween charm pack for a 'Little Charmers IV' table topper
8) 5-yard quilt tops - 2 of these
9) WIP casserole carrier
10) Toooo many fat quarters
11) Seuss pillowcase
12) Cat paper piecing - Christmas fabrics
12) 10 minute self binding baby blanket - boy fabric


Updates on my stash attack to follow!!

Angela S.





No comments:

Post a Comment