Friday, August 10, 2012

Quilts and Vines 2012 - My Quilts

Quilts and Vines is tomorrow!! It looks like we are going to have some great weather for being outside.

I had quite a bit of self doubt about putting my quilts in Quilts and Vines since they are not very professional looking. I have since come to my senses and even though the quilts don't look quite as nice as I would like, I think quilt shows need entries from newbies like me so that other people can be encouraged :) This is not a judged show and is more for fun than anything....I guess if I hear negative comments about my hard work at least there will be wine nearby!! I showed off both the 'Trick or Treat' and 'The Cat' quilts at my guild meeting last night and they went very over well so that helped my heart :)


The Lorax - original design



Trick or Treat - adapted Deb Strain pattern
The Cat - Winterberry Singles


Fall Leaves - Heirloom Creations Make and Take Project

Heirloom Creations Sampler

I hope that you are all able to make it to the show. Please see the below link for more information about the show.

Quilts and Vines 

 Have a great weekend!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment