Monday, August 13, 2012

Pink Chalk Studio Mail Sack

While out of vacation I found some amazing fabrics and this purse pattern. Here are a few pictures of the finished product. The fabric is from Tula Pink's collection called 'The Birds and the Bees'.

The only alteration that I made to the bag was to add a magnet closure since I feel more secure about a purse that way. I think that the strap may be a bit short even for me but I'm going to use the purse for a bit before making changes.

The pattern includes two sizes and what I made is the mini. I really liked how easy the bag was to put together so I will definitely be making a large bag soon with some of the fabric I picked up while shop hopping in Minnesota. 

All finished!

See the pretty birds hiding in the pink/purple fabric? Then check the flowers on the right - they are bees!

The bag in action!
Thanks for looking!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment