Thursday, August 9, 2012

Getting caught back up - QAL

Last night I spent some time working on my blocks for the Beginner's Quilt-Along. I had three blocks to finish and I'll be getting a new block today so I figured I'd better get going! So here they are...

Block 7 - Hour Glass

Block 8 - Spool

Block 9 - Split 9 Patch

All together now!
 So far I am really loving this QAL. There are only 12 block(13 blocks if you want to set the quilt on points) so we only have a few weeks left. I am thinking that these blocks will be turning into doll quilts instead of a large quilt but we'll see. I am starting to run low on a few colors so the next few blocks will be a challenge in that sense. 

This weekend I am hoping to get caught up on my Craftsy BOM blocks since I have both July and August to work on :)

Have a great rest of the week!!

Angela 

No comments:

Post a Comment