Monday, August 20, 2012

Quick Projects

I made a few self binding baby blankets last week that both turned out really great.The pink cuddle was leftover from a large cuddle quilt that I made. The video tutorial that I watched regarding these blankets suggests using flannel pieces that at 30x30 and 40x40. The pieces of cuddle that I had were a bit smaller so I used a 27x27 piece of cuddle and a 36x36 piece of cotton. These are going to make great baby gifts once I add a few more items :)

The video tutorial can be found here



Something else I worked with this week was the Double Diamond ruler. I used 3 different 1/3 yard cuts of fabrics to come up with these fun pieces. I think that these are going to end up being a table runner or topper of some sort. 
  

I'm trying to enjoy these last moments of summer while I can but I'm sure I'll still be in the sewing room this week to show you more great stuff.

Have a great week!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment