Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

With the new year I have some 'sewing resolutions' that I would like to share. 

I would like to make the following items in the next year:
I know that I always seem to find other projects as the year goes on but these are a few things that I want to focus on. I know that I have fabric to do the smaller projects but this will also give me some liberty to shop for larger cuts - especially for pillowcases. 

I also have a few on-going projects that I would like to finish:
  • 2012 Craftsy Block of the Month quilt
  • Beginner's Quilt-Along quilt
  • 'Hometown' fabric shower curtain
  • Scaredy Cats wall hanging
  • Paper pieced Christmas cat wall hanging
  • Continue working through the book 'Three Times the Charm'
 I'll let you know how I'm doing as the year goes on :)

Angela S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment