Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Craftsy BOM 2012 update

Here are a few of the things that I finished up this week.

The three blocks are from the 2012 Craftsy BOM. The pattern originally calls for 20 blocks to be made however I am going to stop at 16 :) This will make for a smaller quilt but I think that I can get around that by adding borders which the original pattern does not have. 

I am going to try and finish the blocks in the quilt-as-you-go or fun and done method. We'll just have to see how that goes!

Modern Dresden Wheel Block - July



Ohio Star Block - August


Double Star Block - August


I also took some time to make a couple of mug rugs for a friends birthday. They are about 5.5 x 10.5 which I think will work better than the first one that I showed which was about 5x7. 


  
I think that I need to make up a few of these for myself!

Happy Wednesday!

Angela S.

No comments:

Post a Comment