Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Slowly but surely...

I have been spending most of my time this week working on my 2012 Craftsy BOM quilt. So far all 16 blocks are completed and I have sewn in the sashings...they do need to be trimmed however. The cat is already a huge fan of this quilt. Anywhere I put the quilt down he has to be on it :)




The cat finally found something more interesting in the house so I was able to get the top and bottom sashing put on. Once those were put on he of course needed to investigate - again. 



While I was waiting for the cat to move I started working on 'Greta', another quilt from "Three Times the Charm". I had sewn the blocks during my holiday sewing lounge but I didn't have a chance to get them together. Here is what I have arranged so far. I'm still working on getting things looking just right. There are only 9 blocks and each block requires 4 pieces so I have a few extras to work with if I don't like what I see.


Here is a close-up of the pretty fabric. This is all from a kit that I purchased while shopping in Minnesota :) They had 2 different kits from the same book - both of which I have greatly appreciated. I can't wait to get back to this shop again!



Stay warm!!

Angela S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment