Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Charm Pack Lovin'

Valentine's Day is fast approaching so I thought it was about time to work on some lovey projects. I found a great Valentine's charm pack from Sandy Gervais called 'Flirt'. It has some great colors in it and has a really modern feel to it. 

Out of 1 charm pack I am making two table runners. Here is the first all done up and the second is pieced but not yet quilted. I started with the smaller one first since it will just go on an end table. I find that its helpful for me to make a 'test' run of some things. This was definitely one of those things that the second time around will work/look better :)



The pattern for the large runner is from the following video:



In addition to working on table runner I am also prepping binding for my Coffee Cats quilt. Here is a sneak preview of the quilting on it.


Mmmmm mmmm mmm. Just looking at all of those quilted coffee mugs makes me want some hot chocolate right now! The binding on the quilt is going to be the green color and I can't wait to get it all finished up. Chief must really like it as well since he has been making it HIS since I brought it home :)

Have a great week!

Angela S.

No comments:

Post a Comment