Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Round Robin 2013

This week I was able to complete another walker bag and a block for my guilds round robin that is starting this month. 



 This walker bag is my favorite so far. I think the dimensions are a bit better and the middle section( where the handles are attached) is reinforced with flat felled seams. I have not used these before but I think it will really help sturdy the bag up. 


The block that I created for the round robin includes 2 paper pieced cats and then 2 fabric cuts to make a type of windowpane. The round robin starts this month and there are 6 people in my group. Each month we will trade projects so by the end of the project everyone will have worked on each block/row. My piece is 16x14ish so I'm not sure if people will treat it like a row or a block - either way I am excited!

This weekend I am hoping to get a few more walker bags done and finally piece together the quilt blocks that are on my design wall. I also reallllly want to work on a new bag for myself but we'll see!

More to come!

Angela S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment