Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Greta - 3 Times the Charm

Greta from '3 Times the Charm' has finally been pieced together! The charm pack that I used is from the line Sea Salt by Moda. This isn't my normal color palette but I really like some of the patterns in here. The sashing and border are both on the tame side which I think really helps bring the focus inward.



This week I also worked on a small baby quilt. This kit was from the Fabric Bin in Aberdeen. I love the little owls and racoons that are featured on it. This includes both cuddle and cotton fabric which I think is perfect for a baby quilt. It isn't technically 'quilted' since i just sewed the front to the back and then flipped it right side out but I did tack down the center panel to avoid issues when it gets thrown in the wash. 



Have a great rest of the week! Spring is almost here!

Angela S.

No comments:

Post a Comment