Friday, December 21, 2012

Sewing Lounge Update

Hello all!!

This week I got to spend some time at Heirloom Creations sewing with a few other gals. We got to hang out and sew the entire time the store was open AND they fed us lunch everyday -- awesome!!

I started the week by working on pillowcases :) 

  LOVE the Grinch!!


These fabrics used to be a 5-yard quilt kit...but they have been converted to 5 pillowcases instead. 


I also started working on a few more patterns out of the 'Three Times the Charm' book. 

 Meet Charlotte!! She is done up in Christmas prints and I'm hoping to spend Christmas Day quilting her.


Meet Dora!! Well hell-o thirties prints. I loved this little charm pack so much that I just had to make the quilt bigger. The pattern does not call for the small white border around the blocks but I thought it really helped set the blocks apart. The original pattern also did not call for the second, larger border but again -- once I got started I just couldn't stop!


 I am going to the shop again tomorrow so hopefully I have more to show you this weekend. Now for the task of actually quilting all of these!!

Happy quilting!

Angela S.

No comments:

Post a Comment