Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sewing Studio Tour

I have been working hard on cleaning up my sewing room and here are the results! Of course I have to show you where I started in order to really appreciate how much things really changed :)

The mess before the big clean

and again....

Chief wondering what in the world I am doing

So here are the after pictures!! With the help of my husband I actually hung a few things up on the wall - gasp! I really like having the sewing table against the other wall now so that I have easy access to the window. My husband also helped me create a movable design wall. It is fairly small in size but should work perfectly for me. The best part is that it is made from an old wall hanging and a flannel backed tablecloth from Joann's that I got 70% off. Woohoo

New organizing bins for fat quarters and BOM projects

Sewing space - look the cork board from the floor made it to the wall!

Cutting and ironing station

New wall art and a space for magazine

Design wall :)
I hope you enjoyed the tour - things like this always seem to be a work in progress so if other changes are made I will let you know!

Have a great rest of the week!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment