Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekend Update

Here are the full size pictures of what I was working on this weekend. 

This winter-cat scene is a wall hanging made from a kit. The hanging is rather small since the panel was only 10.5"x16.5". I am currently working on quilting the piece and I'm putting my new walking foot guide to work. I'm not sure how much quilting I actually want on the cats and the gifts so I think I will go with a clear thread on those. 

Pattern: Winterberry singles WH-158
www.whimsicalquilts.com
 

This wonderfully outrageous cat quilt is based around some awesome fabric that I found last summer.I knew that I didn't want to cut up the fabric and this was just the ticket. I'm not sure what kind of quilting I will go with on this but since I don't have a backing for it yet I'm got time :)

Pattern: Too Cute to Cut from Quilts and More Magazine, Winter 2010


Happy Quilting!!

Angela 

No comments:

Post a Comment