Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Craftsy BOM Update


 I finally got on board and finished my May blocks. Truth be told I finished the June blocks first and then went back to the May blocks...oops! And as long as I'm being honest I haven't completed the April block yet either. The April blocks are all English paper piecing and I'm not a fan. As I tell people - I have a machine for a reason :)

With the addition of these four blocks, i am now up to ten completed blocks for this BOM. The total number of blocks will be 20. Yes, I know 20 blocks and 12 months doesn't add up. The reason for this is that we are actually doing two blocks each month for ten months. In the 11th and 12th month of the year we will be working on sashing and borders along with other methods necessary to finish the quilt. 

I have also updated my Craftsy BOM page to show the new blocks so you can see the whole collection. 

Modern Frame Log Cabin
Wonky 5-Sided Log Cabin

Greek Cross Block
Octagon Block

Have a great rest of the week!

Angela 

No comments:

Post a Comment