Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New(to me) Fabric - Tula Pink Nightshade

My awesome Google skills have finally paid off. I have been looking for Tula Pink Nightshade fabric for awhile but didn't feel like going the Etsy or Ebay route. Somehow I managed to find this amazing fabric! Best of all....it was on sale AND because I finished off the bolt I received an additional discount. Don't expect to see me anytime soon - I will be to busy petting this fabric and going through magazines/patterns trying to figure out what to do with it.

    
Fresh from the mailbox

















To see the entire collection and find out the story behind these three mysterious ladies you can visit Tula's website.

Speaking of her site...I can't wait to get my hands on her new fabric line. The raccoons featured on it are TOO cute! Most stores are saying that it will be in this September so I am saving my pennies up for a FQ bundle. I need another Tula purse!

Happy sewing!

Angela S.

No comments:

Post a Comment