Monday, November 26, 2012

Meet Bertha from Three Times the Charm!

Whew - my Pinterest Party gifts are all complete!! With that said I got to do some quick sewing this weekend. Here is what I was working on :)
 

Here the table topper is before being all sewn together.

The pattern that I used was named 'Bertha' in the "3 Times the Charm!" book. While shop-hopping this summer I picked up two kits for the 'Greta' quilt - oops. Thankfully the 'Greta' takes a lot more fabric than the 'Bertha' so i have plenty of fabric for the top AND enough to make up the backing. This will end up being a wedding gift for a special person :)

If you haven't seen this book before it is really great. All seven patterns are shown in three different color ways which I think is really helpful! This was a quick pattern to cut and the quilt will end up being about 24x27 inches which would be great for a table topper or a doll quilt. I think you could also use this as a cute wall hanging.


Here is the table topper with all blocks sewn together and with borders attached.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and have a good start on your Christmas gifts!

Angela S.

No comments:

Post a Comment