Monday, October 15, 2012

Pinterest Party

Best idea ever!!

If you are in the area please check out the Pinterest Party that Heirloom Creations is hosting on December 4th. There is sure to be lots of food and lots of fun! Bring anywhere from 6-20 gifts and get that many back :) 

Heirloom Creations - Pinterest Party Info

If you have any great ideas that you have found on pinterest please let me know! I am still looking around for ideas. I have a few things in mind but I'm just not ready to commit yet. I also would like to try and use up fabric I already have and that mainly means my Farmer John fruits and veggies fat quarters. I am thinking that I will only make 6 gifts since I'm not exactly sure who I would give them all to...or maybe I will just keep them all!

While I don't know what I am making, I DO know how i am wrapping the gifts up. Check this out:

Gift bags from newspaper 

I am thinking I will use the funny papers instead of the actual newspaper though because that's how my grandma used to wrap our gifts :)

This colder weather sure makes it easier to think about the upcoming holiday season!

Have a great week!

Angela  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment