Saturday, May 12, 2012

90 days to Quilts & Vines

Never heard of Quilts & Vines? Then let me introduce you!

Quilts & Vines is an outdoor quilt show held at Strawbale Winery in Renner, SD. For those who don't know, Renner is just a bit north of Sioux Falls and maybe a 15 minute drive. Parking is not available at the winery. When you get off of I-29 at the Renner exit you will travel east and park in the trucking company's parking lot. From the parking lot nice bus drivers will take you to the winery. When we went last year the bus schedule was very quick and if you missed one you only had to wait about 5 minutes before another one showed up.


Look ma - real grapes!

Heirloom Creations created a video of all of the wonderful quilts at the show and I highly recommend watching this in order to see what kind of fun you are in for.



 With all that said I had better hit the sewing room hard this weekend and start getting some projects going. I have never entered a quilt show but I am determined to enter at least three in this show, hopefully five. (Read: Scary!!)

Are you entering the show? Have you entered a show before? I am looking for any advice I can get in order to be show ready!

Happy stitching!
     Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment