Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Mary Jane Shoes

These cute little shoes are the first thing that I have actually finished making for baby K! The pattern is from Curby's Closet and the pattern is Quilted Baby Mary Jane. The pattern can be found here: http://www.curbyscloset.com/store/patterns/quilted-baby-mary-jane-pattern

The shoes were quick to complete and look adorable in person. I think that she will need a few more in different colors. Making shoes for each holiday could be cute too since they require so little fabric. I imagine that other people make outfits for their girls and then use the scraps to make matching shoes. So many cute ideas! 

I am currently working on binding two quilts so when those are finished up I will have more show and tell.

Bye for now!

Angela S.

No comments:

Post a Comment